суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

amoo joon




Mmkay, well tonight was more eventful than most.

First me and my family went to this restaurant, and then I got this grilled chicken salad, asking for them to take off some things, like mushrooms, onions, etc.

Yes, well, they come back, and the thing is covered in everything I didnapos;t want.

And well, Iapos;m not big on making peopleapos;s jobs even harder, by like getting upset over a few mushrooms. So I just ate around it.

And so, I was eating, and the things was like, huge. I wouldapos;ve been surprised if I ate all of it.

Anyway, I had to take my two sisters to the bathroom, and when I came back, my parents were like, "Oh, we told them to take your salad back."

And yeah, I wasnapos;t done. >.<

They didnapos;t believe me when I said I really liked it, but yeah, whatever.

But dude, it was actually really good. I was afraid I wasnapos;t going to like the dressing on it but it tasted pretty awesome.

But oh well, my parents are so retarded.

And then we went down to WalMart, and they have this thing called, "RedBox" I think thatapos;s what itapos;s called anyway. And we rented a few movies off it. Itapos;s a touchscreen thing, and you order the ones you want from the screen, swipe your credit card through it, and out pops your DVDs.

I got apos;What Happens In Vegasapos; since it seems funny, and I love Ashton Kutcher movies. Plus everything else sucked, and my mom wouldnapos;t let me get any horror. >.<

But yeah, I havenapos;t watched it yet, but I have to tonight since you have to give them back tomorrow, or they charge you.

I feel like playing Clue with my little brother and sister.

Because I donapos;t know where Nicole went on MSN...

>.<




amoo joon, amoo norooz, amoo poorang, amoo radio.



Комментариев нет: