пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free funny valentine day e card




- I knew Iapos;d get swept up in school. �Not that it matters much since I donapos;t exactly have a terribly exciting social life anyway. �I had a Sociology midterm today and I have a Spanish exam tomorrow. �This weekend will be spent catching up on Criminology. �My mantra for this quarter is�Capos;s get degrees, 2.75 gets a car. �For the first time, I actually think Iapos;m gonna do it.

- Me and my roommates installed a toilet paper holder straighter than the maintinence man from our complex hung the towel bar in our bathroom. �I think that says a lot ;) �Now, however, our apartment (at least the kitchen) is in shambles and I hate it. �We finally got the lovely graffiti on our door covered up but the man spilled paint on the floor. �Our garbage disposal stopped working and the whole sink just disgusts me. �We need to invest in a mop before we resort to putting Clorox wipes on our feet and gliding around on the lineloum.

- �If you havenapos;t been following, the Sharks have won their first four games of the season. �The Ducks have lost their first four games (even better) �They play each other tomorrow night and Iapos;m a little nervous for my team. �If you havenapos;t heard from me since high school, yes, Cheechoo is still among my favorites (however Iapos;m not nearly as obsessed as I used to be). �Everytime he pops on the screen I shriek "CHEECH", then proceed to tell everyone in the room that my boyfriend is hotter.

- �Two weeks ago I looked at the new update on PostSecret before I went to bed early Sunday morning. �I felt like I cheated on my PostSecret ritual when I woke up on Sunday and I had nothing to look at. �Whenever something didnapos;t go my way that week, I blamed it on the damn PostSecret. �I find Iapos;m very OCD like that. �I have a countdown on my calendar for days until I get to see my boyfriend and if I happen to go to bed before midnight (rare.), I canapos;t update my countdown until the next day. �Itapos;s just plain apos;ol bad luck.

- �I received my absentee ballot in the mail today and I was ridiculously excited to fill everything out. �This is the first election Iapos;ve ever participated in so it felt really good. �Reading through the different propositions, I wondered where people thought this money was going to come from (and also why everyone seems to want $999,000,000). �Weapos;re in a budget crisis, people �Do your research before you vote

xo:]�
free funny valentine day e card, free funny valentine day cards, free funny valentine day card, free funny valentine clip art.



Комментариев нет: